Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

Post a Comment

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie. Since the combination of bananas and peanut butter in a smoothie intrigued me I decided to give this a try. I LOVE peanut butter and could eat it by the spoonfuls.(too bad they don't make a fabulous fat free version). This best peanut butter banana smoothie is also easy to take on the go, which means you get to set your alarm clock that much later in the morning.

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Peanut butter and banana is a fan favorite when it comes to flavor combos. That's why this peanut butter banana smoothie is a show-stopping smoothie recipe you need to make! Looking for a way to use up your ripe bananas? You can cook Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

  1. You need 1 of Banana.
  2. Prepare 1 Cup of ice cubes.
  3. It's 1/2 Cup of milk (almond works).
  4. You need 1/4 Cup of Greek yogurt.
  5. You need 1 Tbspn of Peanut butter.
  6. It's 1/2 of tspn Vanilla extract.
  7. It's 1 of tspn Honey.

Like all my smoothies, this banana smoothie gets extra protein in addition to the peanut butter because I use Greek yogurt which is super high in protein. You'll love this peanut butter banana smoothie!! It's easy to make, and packed with protein-rich ingredients that will give you lots and But anytime I have good bananas in the house, I can't resist making one of my favorite protein-rich treats for breakfast — this Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie! Easy Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie that's made with only five ingredients.

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie instructions

  1. In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth, and serve immediately..

It's the perfect combination of fiber and protein to fill you up for the morning! I'm coming around to the idea of breakfast smoothies. And yes, I am arriving so late to this party. While everyone else has been blending their greens, juicing their beets, and sipping away for years, I've just. Despite my never-ending stream of breakfast foods here on The Kitchen Paper, I've lately been feeling a bit I've been wanting to make this smoothie since June of last year.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment