Recipe: Yummy Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl

Post a Comment

Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl. How to Make Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie. A smoothie bowl starts with a thick blend of whole foods, such as frozen fruits, veggies and other healthy ingredients including milk and juice. The colorful smoothie base is poured into a bowl once blended to a soft serve ice cream texture and then decorated on top with other smoothie ingredients.

Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl While I was there, I grabbed Silk Unsweetened Coconut Milk to use as the blending liquid for my smoothie. The slight coconut taste makes me swoon and I love how creamy it makes the bowl. I find the banana adds enough sweetness for me. You can have Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl

  1. You need 150 ml of almond milk / soy milk / coconut milk.
  2. It's 125 ml of plain yoghurt / vanilla yoghurt.
  3. You need 150 gr of strawberry (fresh or frozen).
  4. You need 75 gr of blueberry (fresh or frozen).
  5. You need 2 of bananas frozen.
  6. It's of honey (optional).

The best way to make a strawberry blueberry smoothie! Healthy Blueberry Smoothie Bowl made with frozen blueberries, strawberries, peaches and kefir. The best way to make a strawberry blueberry smoothie!. A smoothie bowl usually consists of a thick blend of frozen fruits and/or vegetables, often times, with other mix-ins.

Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl step by step

  1. Put everything (except honey) in a blender and process until smooth..
  2. Add some honey as desired (I didn’t because the bananas were sweet enough)..
  3. Put it in a bowl. Garnish with sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, blueberries, some chia seeds, and some toasted almonds. Yummy! 😋.

The consistency is almost ice cream like. What makes the smoothie bowl thick? Strawberry Banana Smoothie- An easy, healthy smoothie that's made with only a few ingredients. It's perfect for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert! I have lots of delicious smoothie recipes on my site (I really love smoothies!), but I think the most classic of all is this Strawberry Banana Smoothie.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment