Recipe: Delicious Green Smoothie for Breakfast

Post a Comment

Green Smoothie for Breakfast. Starting your day with a healthy Green Breakfast Smoothie is a great way to get energized and feel awesome. This one is healthy and tasty … a winning combo! This is how I start my day.

Green Smoothie for Breakfast This a delicious (and easy!) recipe for toddler-friendly green smoothies comes from my friend Andrea. She's a mom of three and runs the Des Moines Moms Blog. This smoothie has been one of her son's favorite afternoon snacks, and we love it for breakfast too. You can have Green Smoothie for Breakfast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Green Smoothie for Breakfast

  1. You need 50 grams of Spinach.
  2. Prepare 1 of Banana.
  3. It's 1 of Kiwi.
  4. It's 1 of Orange.
  5. You need 100 ml of Water.

This collection of healthy breakfast smoothies features green smoothies, fruit smoothies, and a variety of other ingredient mixtures that whir up into a delicious drink you can enjoy on the go. Keep it simple with these amazing smoothie recipes. This smoothie is packed with nutrients and vitamins. It's also perfect if you're in a hurry to get to work, rushing your kids to school (rushing yourself to school.like me) Delicious recipe.

Green Smoothie for Breakfast step by step

  1. Remove the roots from the spinach, wash clean and chop into pieces..
  2. Peel the banana, orange and kiwi, and cut into bite sized pieces..
  3. Put the orange, kiwi, banana, spinach and water into a mixer in that order, and switch it on..
  4. Blend well, then pour it into a glass to finish..

I use kale instead of spinach and half the honey. I really like this healthy shake and I get my greens all at the same time. This simple green breakfast smoothie is loaded with healthy fruit, greens and superfoods for a perfect morning detox! If you follow along on my Instagram stories, you probably know that I often share my "daily greens" smoothie in the morning. It's like the winter version of a green smoothie.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment