Easiest Way to Make Yummy Peach-Strawberry Smoothie (Vegan)

Post a Comment

Peach-Strawberry Smoothie (Vegan). Use Greek Yogurt from Oikos to Make Delicious Smoothies. Looking for a quick, delicious breakfast to use up your summer peaches? It's paleo, vegan, and super easy!

Peach-Strawberry Smoothie (Vegan) If you don't have strawberries, feel free to substitute another berry or combination of berries. There's no need for a sweetener with this dude, the fruit provides plenty of flavor. Looking for á quick, delicious breákfást to use up your summer peáches? You can have Peach-Strawberry Smoothie (Vegan) using 2 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Peach-Strawberry Smoothie (Vegan)

  1. Prepare 2 of juicy peaches.
  2. You need 100 g of strawberries.

It's páleo, vegán, ánd super eásy! I've officiálly completed my first week of teáching, ánd it is even crázier thán I thought it would be! Congrats on the One Green Planet work, and good to see the mosaic table making another appearance! Now I just need to find me some matcha and I can get to work.

Peach-Strawberry Smoothie (Vegan) instructions

  1. In a mixer, mix the cleaned strawberries with the cleaned peaches, serve chilled..

If desired, set aside a few strawberry slices for garnish. Place the remaining berries in a blender; add the peaches, yogurt and sugar. To make this smoothie super creamy, I used Silk's Unsweetened Cashew Milk and added raw, hulled hemp seeds for some protein. I don't like adding sweetener or juice to my smoothies, because I find the fruit sweet enough. But, if you like a sweeter smoothie, add frozen bananas to each layer, or soaked dates!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment