How to Make Tasty 2smile fruit smoothie

Post a Comment

2smile fruit smoothie. This is a delicious and easy smoothie bowl to make! I used my favourite toppings (my homemade chocolate buckwheat granola, banana, chia seeds, hemp seeds, goji berries and coconut flakes. See great recipes for Papaya smoothie 🧡, Kale-Papaya-Banana Smoothie too!

2smile fruit smoothie I make smoothies for myself and my mother and put a few tablespoons of Irish moss gel in them it works well.. Crack List - Free ebook download as Text File (.txt), PDF File (.pdf) or read book online for free. You can have 2smile fruit smoothie using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of 2smile fruit smoothie

  1. It's 1 1/2 cup of orange juice.
  2. It's 1 1/2 cup of papaya.
  3. Prepare 2 cup of trawed frozen raspberries.
  4. Prepare 1 of banana.

2smile fruit smoothie instructions

  1. blend all together..enjoy!.
  2. you can use any type of fruit mixture...this is what had..

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment