Easiest Way to Make Delicious Avocado and Blueberry Smoothie

Post a Comment

Avocado and Blueberry Smoothie. Blend blueberries, yogurt, almond milk, water, and avocado in a blender until smooth. This is my favorite all time smoothie recipe. Blueberry Avocado and Spinach Superfood Smoothie is the perfect recipe to help fight inflammation and give Avocado is a healthy fat that gives your body potassium to heal inflammation as well as Vitamins C, B and E.

Avocado and Blueberry Smoothie Very thick and creamy but still has a strong taste of blueberries. Of course, once I finished my smoothie and google "blueberry avocado smoothie" I realized I was the last person in the world to figure this out. This smoothie achieved everything I had hoped it would. You can have Avocado and Blueberry Smoothie using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Avocado and Blueberry Smoothie

  1. It's 1 small of avocado.
  2. It's 1 of Apple.
  3. You need 2 of Handfuls of blueberries.
  4. You need 1 large of Handful Spinach.
  5. Prepare 1 tbsp of Cranberry juice.
  6. It's 1 tbsp of Pomegranate juice.
  7. It's 1 cup of Greek yogurt, plain.
  8. It's 1 dash of Allspice.
  9. You need 1/2 cup of Water.
  10. You need 2 tbsp of Raw Almond Butter.
  11. It's 1 dash of cinnamon.

A thick yet smooth consistency, an abundance of healthy ingredients, and a satisfying great flavor. It's basically a blueberry avocado smoothie recipe, but I like to call it my brain power smoothie because it's chocked full of tasty ingredients that are good for brain health. And let's be real — I'm a total nerd, so anything smart and brainy sounds good to me. Speaking of being nerdy, I'm not quite.

Avocado and Blueberry Smoothie instructions

  1. Core the apple, and cut avocado in half, removing seed and scooping insides into blender..
  2. In a blender (I use the Vita-mix), blend all ingredients until smooth. It will be an odd greenish color, but the subtlety of all the flavors combined make for a very smooth, easy to drink smoothie with a delightful but mellow almond butter aftertaste..

The perfect plant-based way to start Apart from a rather unappetising colour of grey-green clay (probably because of the blueberry addition) it was creamy, filling and bloomin' delicious! I've heard that avocados are amazing in smoothies, and despite my husband's up-turned nose, I was excited to try avocado in my smoothie. Wild Blueberries are good brain food, and avocados are packed with the kind of fats that help lower cholesterol and improve cardio health. Look after your mind and your heart with this blueberry-avocado layered smoothie recipe that we adapted from the Wild Blueberry Association of. DirectionsPeel, pit, rinse and dice the ingredients, as needed.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment