Recipe: Perfect Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat)

Post a Comment

Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat). If you love the smoothie bowls at Jamba Juice you are going to love this Chunky Strawberry Bowl Copy Cat recipe! We have a really yummy copycat recipe of Jamba's Caribbean Passion smoothie, and I'm loving this easy green smoothie lately too, but when I'm using it as a meal replacement I just. Jamba Juice Recipes Smoothie Recipes Juice Smoothie Smoothies Acai Smoothie Jumba Juice Smothie Bowl Recipe Cup Low Fat Yogurt.

Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) To be perfectly honest, it was one of the only ones that appealed to me (besides the Peanut Butter Moo'd) because I'm really picky about fruit and I. Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie (Copycat Recipe). This smoothie is inspired by one I tried at Never been to jamba juice either but this looks fabulous. You can cook Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat)

  1. It's 1/4 cup of Frozen Strawberries.
  2. Prepare 1 each of banana (Frozen banana works too).
  3. It's 1/2 cup of Vanilla Yogurt ( Greek Yogurt works).
  4. Prepare 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
  5. Prepare 10 each of Goji Berries.
  6. Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chia Seeds.
  7. You need 1/2 tsp of Cacao Powder.
  8. Prepare 1/4 cup of Quaker Oats (Oats are about 75% Gluten Free they are made in same area as non Gluten Free grains, however I did some research and they are ok to eat in very light moderation.).
  9. It's 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
  10. You need 1 tbsp of Gluten Free Granola (For Topping).

I can appreciate the dairy free aspect (dairy Great plan for just switching plain strawberries instead of jam/jelly - I love PB and jelly one of USA's. Hey, hi, hello everyone and welcome back to Morgs' Menu! This video is just a quick DIY recipe for a similar tasting smoothie bowl to Jamba Juice's Chunky strawberry. I don't know the exact recipe or.

Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) step by step

  1. Combine all remaining ingredients in your blender (Ninja, Bullet, Smoothie maker). Blend until all ingredients have blended together. Please note this is a thick smoothy (spoon eating). However if you'd like a more liquidity texture add more almond milk until you achieve desired consistency..
  2. Pour in your favorite cup :) sprinkle the gluten free granola on top, along with some slices of banana. Enjoy!!!.
  3. .

A few months ago I tried the chunky strawberry bowl at Jamba Juice. It was love at first bite. I knew I could easily make it at home and it has become one of my favorite breakfasts. I started searching for copycat recipes of my favorite smoothie at Jamba Juice, and the answer is clear. I adapted this recipe from Food.com and boy I am so happy I did because now I can make Jamba Juice Strawberry Wild anytime I want, without having.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment